We’re excited to announce the release of Arkit 4.1, which gives our users some powerful new capabilities for project budgeting, site map customization, search, and file uploads. This update builds on the all-new Arkit 4, released in September, with a particular focus on the valuable suggestions and feedback from our users.
- All-new budgeting, with multiple AFEs and budgets per project, tracked by status and fiscal year
- Project search instantly updates the Project Map as you type
- Customize the framing and zoom of site maps so projects are correctly centered
- File uploads can now be up to 50MB in size
- Project Map & Activity Stream now highlight what’s new
- Add projects using Lat & Long for greater location flexibility
- Improved geometry tools, with new line and area features
Arkit 4.1 is available today, and is a free and automatic update for all existing customers.