May 15, 2017
We're excited to announce the release of Arkit “Emerald”, an update with improved user experience and faster, better search features to help you find what you need when you need it.
New Search and Filter Features
- Find costs faster with new date range filter on the Cost Dashboard
- Find files faster with new file search and filter
- Sort files by name, type, and size as well as upload date
- Add your own custom fields to files for even more search flexibility
- Get a snapshot of task progress with a colour-coded progress bar
Other Experience Improvements
- View buttons moved to map (Center Project, Edit View and Export)
- "History" is now an Activity Stream filter
These features are available May 20, 2017. Updates to Arkit are, as always, free and automatic for all users. See below for a detailed walkthrough of how to use the new features.
How to Use the New Search and Filter Features
Quickly pull up costs by date range!
You now have four options for sorting files, so you can bring what you're looking for to the top.
You can even add custom fields to files, and then use the search function to find information that is stored with the file.
Quickly assess task progress and adjust timelines with the new colour-coded progress bar.
View Buttons Now More Accessible on the Map
We've moved the view buttons to the map for easy access. These include buttons for changing your default view, exporting site images and centring the project on the map.
Enjoy the new improvements!
Sincerely, the Arkit team.